Tuesday 28 May 2013

7 Deadly s[K]kins

Weeeeee!!!!!
I know I'm breaking the rule to even post here. I really should be studying, haha!! But I have been accepted to become a blogger for 7 Deadly s[K]ins !!

I love their skin and I'm so honored to be accepted! Now let me show you the pretty pretty skin that they have! о(ж>▽<)
"Sloth skins B3a,B3b and B4a from left to right"
Sloth has her own shape and 4 skin tones, different cleavage as well freckle choices. And also 5 make up!

"Sloth Make up"
"Jezebel v1, v2, v3"
These cute Jezebel skins are available at the Garage Fair. Want it? Go to here!

As a celebration for the 1000 members, Izara released 1 L$ skin complete with a shape as well as another skin!

"1 L$ and celebration skin"
The 1L$ skin+shape can be purchased here and the celebration skin is available for group members. The group is 25L to join but totally worth it! 

Please expect my special Rez day post tomorrow! Until then~ (゚∀゚*)
Styling 
Hair @ Truth Kami - crow
Eyes @ Clemmm Fog white v2(L), Fog black altver v3(R) -subscriber gift
Piercing @ [ni.ju] Amped, Simple and Monroe piercing
Choker @ Goth Fair Port Seraphine Gatcha


No comments:

Post a Comment