Monday 6 May 2013

Musical Joy

Its election week in my country and so most of the shop is closed. Including my playing spot; cyber cafe. It was truly torture being not able to play Second Life for more than 4 days!  Fortunately, the next day was holiday in my state and finally I could enjoy my time with my friends. Yay!
☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
It was then I noticed my friend, Ayame, wore a beautiful black dress. I decided to change my outfit and asked her to take picture with me!



She played the cello excellently!! ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪






She took me to this place where the store Bubble Design situated. They sell cute Gothic style dresses. I promise I will show it later!!! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°  

Lets enjoy the beautiful scenery shall we... 




My Styling
Dress, Gloves, Choker @ Gothic Lolita Black
Hair @ Truth Sale Layla Black & White
Socks @ edge grafica over-knee-socks
Boots @ BlackBurns Steampunk Gothic Lolita
Skin @ Tuty's Lucine Gothic (lashes)

~*forgive me as I didn't ask for my friend's styling. she had to go quickly after the photo shoot 。゚(TヮT)゚。*~

Thanks for your time and please enjoy a special picture by me~ ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


Pose @ Diesel Works Nightingale Sorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment