Thursday 30 May 2013

My 1st Rez Day

Its been a year already? Wow....
Although I missed a part of it when I just enrolled to college, my friends still with me all the way, supporting me when I had some problems to dealt with. I love them so much! (^^)
Last week I celebrated my Rez Day with my fellow friend, Cleo, her rez day was 22th while mine is 29th. So, we had a double celebration! Beach party baby! Hell Yeah!!

"Partying with friends,"
Even though I crashed a lot during thst time since weekends are so cruel to me in Second Life and limited my picture time but I had my fun times chatting away with my old friends again and enjoyed the fun beats and danced all the way~ ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o♪♪
I took my time off and wanted to relax and so I went to the amazing place of Inside Art on LEA23. Wonderful place! If you grew up with children stories like Alice in Wonderland, this place is really ripped off right from the book!

"What a strange entrance,"
Of course, the entrance is actually through a magnifying glass. Haha! This place also comes with a interactive quest HUD that really made you fell like Alice!

As you walk through, you will be inside a maze which is really confusing but easy. The maze contains various info boards that you can take time reading it. You will come out and walk up to a chess board that is playing by themselves.

"I hope I won't get pushed down by them,"
Right as you walk down the chess board, you will again fell so small by the humongous pretty flowers. If they were talking, it would be awesome just like in the book!

"What a huge garden, I wonder who owns this?"
 There several other places that I know you will familiar with, its really just walking into a dream book. Speaking of books....

"Who am I? I never ask that myself,"
When you reached to this book, you're already close to the end, which I won't revealed to you.... Hehe...
Go and experience it by yourself, you won't be disappointed. Here is your limo! There will be a secret passage way to a spectacular gallery, just find your way!


Finally, I wanted to thank you all for even reading this post, (even though I promised to blog this yesterday) it meant a lot to me. I'm still very new to blogging and I'm learning quickly to do my best. I hope it will another great year in Second Life for me. (=⌒▽⌒=)

By the way, I just knew that one of my previous pictures of Port Seraphine has been featured at the World Goth Fair blog!! I fell so proud and it made my day so much! The best Rez day gift so far! You can see it here.

I know you're interested in my styling, so here! *giggles*
Styling
Dress @ [DandelionWine] Mesh Lola Dress (comes in color change HUD and as a subscriber gift!)
Boots @ A&A White Belt Leather Strap Boots
Socks @ BlackBurns Designers Sock
Hair @ Truth Kami - crow
Skin, makeup @ 7 Deadly s[K]ins Celebration skin, Sloth Makeup 5

Beach Party
Bikini @ [aDN] Crochet Bikini
Hair @ Truth Tabatha - exprezzo
Feet @ Kokoia Tip Toe Bare Feets (find the dummy at the lobby GG)
Necklace @ Celtic Unisex Necklace
Body Tatoo @ Wicked Tatoo Checkered Tatoo

2 comments: