Saturday 8 June 2013

[DandelionWine]

Hello again people!

And so I wanted show you guys a trick with the [DandelionWine] mesh clothing.
Maybe some of you knew about this already, but I just wanted to how cool this trick is. xD

So I wanted to go to an event, but the color for the long mesh dress from [DandelionWine] isn't exactly the colors that I wanted to use to go there.



Then I tried changing the clutch's texture.....


It's interesting how colors from another HUD also changes every pieces that you wear from the same brand. I decided to go like this and just freak everyone. Haha!!

"With mesh jumpsuit color HUD"

It's so convenient that the other color palette HUD could be used with other clothing. It saves spaces and money. [DandelionWine] store is having 10L sale, so if you like my dress, take this slurl!

Styling
Hair @ JStyle free platinum hair
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[K]ins Junior Sinner v1
Dress, Spiky clutch @ [DandelionWine] Long mesh Dress
Make up @ Sn@cth Underworld makeup (torture)

No comments:

Post a Comment