Sunday 2 June 2013

Summer is here!

Even though June is not probably my favorite month, mainly because it will be raining season in my country, but this June is what I most looking forward to. One of them is The Summer Fashion Festival!
There are a lot of stores selling summer dresses, bikinis, everything that a summer must have! I particularly love the way the decorated the sim, it looked very lively!

"Did I say how I love Ferris Wheel?"
Though of course, we can't ride the wheel. The ticket man isn't there.... //_//)
"Which will be your pick?"
When we think of summer, of course we think about beaches. And when I think about beaches, I just care about the food!!

The Summer Fashion Festival is going on until June 16th. Grab the bikinis, dresses and take out those lounging chair, head to the nearest beach and just have fun!


When I got the newest 7 Deadly s[K]ins' June Group Gift, I thought about trying to style myself like the Ganguro Girls that was once a fad in Japan. I think I failed miserably, haha! One of the key styling was being colorful and I just don't dig colorful.
My new sponsor, DandelionWine also released a new adorable Mesh Dress with color changing HUD! I mean where can you find another 8 color mesh dress for just 10L? Her store is having 10L sale on most of her dresses. It's all mesh and color change, like it? Link is just below~

Styling
Dress @ [DandelionWine] Mesh Dress - 10L
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[K]ins June Group Gift
Hair @ Rumina Jessica Mesh Hair 
Body Tatoo @ YaYo Anatomy Tatoo
Eyes @ WoW Skin BlueMarine Eyes, White Widow Face Tatoo
Lips @ TL Design Subtle White Lipstick
Earrings, Bracelets @ **RE** Skull and Bow Earrings, Nox Silver Bracelet
Socks @ Curious Kitties Fishnet Leggings
Boots @ BL Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment