Sunday 14 July 2013

The Malibu Beach home

Ever since I started joining in Stand4Love, I also started following Editorial and Rico's blog that showcases home decorations. Even though I only hitching a home in my family's land, I loved seeing how people decorates and the unique designs that you often would never find in RL.

When they open up their Malibu Inspired Beach home, I had to go visit and take a closer look. And so I went there with my greatest sister, Ruby.C.Sutcliff. Though I struggled a bit at first, I crashes 5 times before I could start taking pics! Anyways, here are some my favorites photos of the awesome Beach house.

"The homey touch on a family dining table,"
"We especially love the fire-place here"
"Nothing beats the natural sun warmth,"
"Don't the outdoor feels welcoming?"
"I'm very tempted to dive head-on into the pool, but I forgot my swimsuit,"
I'm pretty such that the Beach house has closed by now and I had a technical problems earlier that lead me to post later than planned. So sorry, guys. But anyways, below is a special message from my sister <3


Have a great day ahead, my dear dollz!

Styling

on me--
Hair @ Truth Tabatha- streaked
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[k]ins Lotus skin - for sYs project
Top @ Traphouse Collection S4L shirt
Shorts @ sn@tch Leopard shorts
Hat @ SWaGGa S4L cap
Boots @ Death Row Design combat boots - LL

on Ruby --
Hair @ INK hair SKC gift for Hair Fair - Blonde/Blue [mesh]
Skin @ Amy tone (store unavailable)
Dress @ JK style S4L shirt/dress
Boots @ Bitch Tail S4L free outfit
Makeup @ Lovely Mi Stand4Love makeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment