Tuesday 21 April 2015

Vintage Clouds


Is your head in the clouds again?

I joined in for April's Blogger Challenge made by Arora Zanzibar. Basically she will put a few pictures and choose one or more and try to recreate it in SL. I couldn't make it last month and I'm very determined to do it this month. And I did! I'm very pleased on how it turn up. I did a dark take on the picture I choose. Do check out and try if you like, it's fun to attempt recreating the pictures.

Challenge Instruction

Body Pixel
Skin @ VCO - Jenny
Hand Bruise @ Clemmm - Damaged Hands

Styling
Dress @ ::DRBC|:: - Wednesday Dress Lace Noir
Ribbon @ .antielle. - Skull Ribbon Red
Socks @ *AAA* - Black socks
Shoes @ The Sugar Garden - Ruffle Platform WoodxBlack
Suitcase @ Death Row Design - Stacked Suitcase with holdables

Taken @ Cursed


No comments:

Post a Comment