Wednesday 23 March 2016

Eyes of Talia


"Tomorrow is a hope, never a promise"

Hey dollz! With Skin Fair currently on-going, I wanna show something as well as cutting myself loose with making this fantasy themed picture that I haven't done in quite a while. I am featuring products by Pin Me Down, as I will show you guys in much more details too. The eyeshadow makeup I'm wearing is called Talia by the way. [See the titles? I'm soooo original lol]


The lipstick pack set is called Ani and is available 6 colors shown above, it is also available for Lelutka makeup appliers.


Pin Me Down's Crying set offers 3 variety of intensity of melting eyeliner as I call it, and also available with Lelutka makeup applier.

So there you go, the makeups sold by Pin Me Down in Skin Fair which will run until 27th March, so you dollz better hurry to get it. Also from Skin Fair, I picked up the Scratched Blush by Clemmm. Other details available in the credits below, see you in the next post dollz~

Body Pixels
Skin @ Glam Affair - Sasha Artic
Hair @ Lamb - Dissolved Girl *group gift
Eyes @ {S0NG} - Sugar Vampire eyes
Eyelashes @ LovelyAlien - StarryEyelashes
Eyeshadow @ Pin Me Down - Talia [available in Skin Fair] *new
Scars @ Clemmm - Scratched Blush [available in Skin Fair] *new
Lips @ Pin Me Down - Ani Ruby [available in Skin Fair] *new
Chest piercings @ Haus of Darcy - Slither Prt 2 *group gift

Styling
Neck @ .aii. - Dark Dragon Choker
Shawl @ .aii. - Dark Dragon Shawl


No comments:

Post a Comment