Tuesday 27 December 2016

Mother Yule and Her 13 Yule Cats


We have come
On nights of bitter winds and whites
Year long of patience we await
For the naughty children and unfashionable adult
We have come to devour

Ohmygod, I took so much time for this picture! Despite my promise to create picture while I'm at hometown, it seems that I underestimated how tired I would be helping the folks here xD And not to mention the network over here is quite weak, I could not log into SL for too long before I start crashing. I hope my work for this picture would be nice enough for you dollz.

Highlight of this outfit are the items from Twelfth Night gacha by CURELESS[+] for the current round of Arcade. Hurry to get all the awesome stuff! I am also showcasing one of the special line of Hair for the Winter holidays by Alice Project, if you dollz missed any of the hair when it was free, you dollz can still get the hairs for 50L$ each.  The rest of credits below and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Body Pixels
Hair @ Alice Project - Ilaria/Frosted Stripes
Hands @ CURELESS[+] - The Twelfth Night/Perchta Hands/RARE [Arcade, ends Dec 31st] *new

Styling
Face @ CURELESS[+] - The Twelfth Night/Perchta Mask/GOLD [Arcade, ends Dec 31st] *new
Dress @ Junbug - Lady Anite in Desire
Back @ CURELESS[+] - The Twelfth Night/The Reckoning Halo/RARE [Arcade, ends Dec 31st] *new

Props
Cats @ CURELESS[+] - The Twelfth Night/Hungry Yule Cat/COMMONS [Arcade, ends Dec 31st] *new



No comments:

Post a Comment